STEM VIDEO CHALLENGE
The influence of digital videos on instruction is evident in the new landscape of education. Its online and asynchronous nature allow teachers to deliver lessons anywhere and anytime at student’s and teacher’s convenience. It transforms instruction into a more creative, innovative, fun and easy experience for students.
Calling all STEM teachers to showcase their digital skills and creative thinking!
Join the STEM VIDEO CHALLENGE!
Download the primer and forms here: https://e-star.ph/index.php/downloads
HUMANIZING FLEXIBLE LEARNING INSTRUCTION: FOSTERING SOCIAL TEACHING AND COGNITIVE PRESENCE
Join Dr. Maria Corazon Samorin of West Visayas State University in a webinar entitled "Humanizing Flexible Learning Instruction: Fostering Social Teaching and Cognitive Presence" on July 28, 2021 at 9:00AM.
This STAR webinar will cover the following:
1. What are Communities of Inquiry and Practice
2. Community of Inquiry Framework
3. What learning communities do we belong to?
4. How can we improve or foster stronger COI and COP to support flexible teaching and learning?
Register at https://bit.ly/3x4DQ3n July 28, 8:00AM.
How to receive a Certificate?
1. Register for the webinar
2. Answer the evaluation form (link will be given at the end of the webinar)
3. Pass the quiz on first take (link will be given at the end of the webinar)
4. Wait for one week for the Certificate to be sent to your e-mail address